How Do I Track My Amazon Order?
From your Amazon.com account:
- Go to Your Orders.
- Go to the order you want to track.
- Click Track Package next to your order.
You’ll be able to see detailed tracking information. You’ll see a timeline with updates from the carrier and delivery information including details of where the package was left when delivered.
What if My Package Shows as Delivered But is Missing?
- Verify that the shipping address is correct.
- Look around the delivery location for your package.
- Look for a notice of attempted delivery.
- Some packages travel through multiple carriers; check your mailbox or wherever else you receive mail.
- Ask your household and neighbors to see if someone else accepted the delivery.
- Some packages may show as delivered up to 48 hours prior to arrival.
8524 West Gage Blvd A-116
Kennewick, WA 99336