How Do I Track My Amazon Order?
From your Amazon.com account:
- Go to Your Orders.
- Go to the order you want to track.
- Click Track Package next to your order.
You’ll be able to see detailed tracking information. You’ll see a timeline with updates from the carrier and delivery information including details of where the package was left when delivered.
How Do I Track My eBay Order?
From your ebay.com account:
- Go to your Purchase History.
- You’ll see the item’s tracking number as a link next to the item.
How Do I Track My Walmart Order?
From your Walmart.com account:
- Select the avatar icon in the upper-right corner.
- Select Track Orders.
If you’re not logged in or are tracking a guest order, enter the email address you used to submit your order and your order number.
If you are already logged in to your Walmart.com account, this link routes you to your Purchase History page, where you can scroll to the order to track it.
What if My Package Shows as Delivered But is Missing?
- Verify that the shipping address is correct.
- Look around the delivery location for your package.
- Look for a notice of attempted delivery.
- Some packages travel through multiple carriers; check your mailbox or wherever else you receive mail.
- Ask your household and neighbors to see if someone else accepted the delivery.
- Some packages may show as delivered up to 48 hours prior to arrival.
8524 West Gage Blvd A-116
Kennewick, WA 99336