- CLASSIC GAME. Shut the Box is a strategic numbers game where players take turns rolling the dice as many times as they can to shut as many numbers as possible. The object of the game is to get the lowest score.
- WONDERFUL FAMILY GAME that is great for young and old. Shut the Box is a fun and easy game to play for all family members. A perfect game to play with your kids or grandchildren.
- GOOD QUALITY CRAFTSMANSHIP. The game is constructed from wood and includes a green felt rolling area. The game is well constructed for many years of use. Also includes two acrylic dice and a set of instructions.
- HELPS KIDS LEARN MATH. Children can learn basic math, strategy, and chance as they have fun playing the game.
- GREAT VALUE. Buy one for yourself and for a friend. Makes a great gift!
A STRATEGIC NUMBERS GAME
Shut the Box is a classic game that originated hundreds of years ago with sailors and fisherman in Normandy. While Shut the Box has traditionally been a pub game, it’s now a family game that is enjoyed by people of all ages. Adults will enjoy the game of chance and strategy, while children can learn basic math as they have fun playing the game.
Sturdy wood design. The green felt board dampens the noise of rolling dice.
Game measures approximately 13 x 8 x 1.25 inches.
Comes complete with wood playing board, 2 acrylic dice, and a set of instructions.
Shut the Box helps kids learn math. Children can learn basic math, strategy, and chance as they have fun playing the game. Shut the box is the perfect game to play with your kids or grandchildren.